Come and join our team! We are looking for a Senior PR Account Manager
- Role: Senior PR Account Manger
- Location: Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire. Work from home flex is also available
- Employment: Part-time, 3 days a week with flexibility
- Salary:£30,000-£32,000 per annum FTE, [pro rata], depending on experience
- Holiday: 20 days including bank holidays, plus one week at Christmas and birthday day off
- Time flexibility to be your best, achieve your goals and meet your life needs.
- Training budget to spend on skills and personal development
- Regular Middleton Davies social events
- Ongoing mentoring from company founders, as afforded as part of your work in a small agency
Closing date: Wednesday 30th June 2021. Proposed start date negotiable
We’re a focused PR and Communications agency specialising in strategic communications, unlocking the growth potential of businesses that improve lives and make a difference. Our two directors lead the strategic development and we employ an experienced virtual team of industry specialists to deliver tactically, ensuring our clients get the best people at the right time. We’re big on ideas, expertise and spirit, and are busy creating something special in a busy marketplace. Our ambitions are national, strategic growth and we’re looking for someone special to come along on the journey with us.
We have a broad spectrum of current clients who all have fantastic stories to tell and are united in their need for strategic focus and anchored campaign delivery.
Current areas: Energy, Architecture, Healthcare and Charity.
About the role:
You will play a pivotal role in our growing business and its continued success. You will have the opportunity to develop your role, the business and add value to all accounts. This is a senior, flexible role in a growing, friendly and strategically focused agency. We respect your experience and want to be excited about your ideas. You will need to lead multiple accounts, develop value and deliver the
tactics aligned with the strategy. We offer a warm and empowering culture and a chance to write a chapter in our growth story, impact our business at every level and be rightly rewarded for success.
You’re a proven star and are ready to grow your career around the life you want to build. You love PR strategy and think beyond the textbook. You have case studies galore that demonstrate your success on a strategic basis. You are comfortable with tactical delivery in digital PR, media relations and campaign research and planning – as well as proficient time and people manager. You’re a ‘can-do’ proactive sort of person that clients love, and you live by our mantra ‘never give the clients work to do’. You have experience of business development and bring your own media contacts and a strong regional understanding of media, as well as national relationships.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Client facing and work across all accounts, managing client deadlines, planning, and thinking of ideas to add value.
- Able to prioritise between multiple deadlines and understand that it’s all in the planning.
- The main point of contacts for key clients.
- Confident in responding to client briefs and supporting wider client objectives with proposals for renewed or new PR/Reputation activity.
- Brilliant at researching, preparing proposals and playing a leading role in new business opportunities.
- Always on the lookout for opportunities to build relationships with clients/journalists and have a keen eye for an angle and strong messaging.
- Know how to pitch and land stories like a pro, in the national and regional/local press. • Support content production and creation, across all channel
- Understand the importance of measurement and evaluation, and able to successfully set objectives and then measure against them
- Support the management of a small team consisting of an employed PR executive, and a highly experienced roster of retained freelancers and specialist consultants.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree education, CIPR or PRCA member preferable
- 5 – 10 years’ experience – with at least half of these years in an agency environment
- Strategic thinker, planner with creative flair
- Proven digital PR/marketing skills
- Social media skills and content production experience
- Proven campaign planning, delivery and analysis skills
- Excellent media contacts, ideally on a local and regional basis and in one of our core client areas
- First-class media relations skills and contact book
- Growth mindset and willingness to stay on top of latest trends, reports and industry thought.
- Accredited training provided, aligned with personal development plan.
Please send you CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org