Rock Power Connections
Rock Power Connections is a leading Independent Connections Provider. It specialises in designing and installing new and upgraded electricity connections to business, industry and commercial properties. The mid-sized business had significant growth goals and a real opportunity of fulfilling them.
Develop an overall communications strategy, aligned with the business plan, to build its reputation and leadership position in its marketplace.
Before we developed our strategy, we needed to get under the skin of the business and examine it from the ground up. As part of strategic process, we completed a competitor analysis, customer research – including a number qualitative interviews – customer segmentation and stakeholder analysis.
Through the thorough examination of the business and its opportunity, we developed a strategy that would connect with its customer through a series of useful interactions and innovative dialogues, injecting life into its mission and leading to a leadership position and improved reputation in the marketplace.
“Rebecca is passionate about her work and this shines through. As a strategic thinker, she quickly grasps the issues and presents insightful communication recommendations and solutions based on research and her in-depth expert knowledge. Her experience and personality means she makes a positive impact on our people and our business. For Rock Power Connections, Rebecca has turned around our online presence and is delivering strategic PR and marketing solutions aligned with our business goals. I would have no hesitation at all to recommend Rebecca as an exceptional strategic PR Consultant.”
Director Rock Power Connections and Director Rock Clean Energy
- A comprehensive PR & Marketing strategy to support business growth and reputational development
- The complete design and delivery of a new, dynamic, customer-centric, SEO optimized website
- Project managed and art directed bespoke brand photoshoot onsite and in the office
- Regular analytical reporting and expert advice for the ongoing development of its communication planning
- Social Media planning and scheduling, including producing content for a number of industry blogs and the setting-up of its business LinkedIn page – including analytics
- Development, design and content for factsheet and case studies – including a number of key bespoke infographics
- Local and trade media engagement and press release production
- The design, negotiation, placing and managing of a number of trade advertorials
- The design of two new brands as the business continues its growth journey